There is a pre tour security check & the train is searched thoroughly with sniffer dogs & special police personnel. Off board excursions are arranged exclusively for the passengers & are carefully executed.
2. Can you provide us with tour insurance ?
Unfortunately, we do not provide that. But you may feel free to attain it on your own in your respective resident country.
3. Are guides available ?
Licensed & high quality guides are available for off board journeys to monuments. Foreign language speaking guides can also be arranged at additional cost on prior request at the time of booking by the guests.
4. How do I make my payment ?
We provide you with the following payment options.
- RTGS Transfer
- Online payment by Credit Card ( Visa or Mastercard)
5. What is the dress code aboard the train ?
There is no strict dress code. Smart casuals for the day, formals are optional at dinner. Please carry your walking shoes with you as excursions will require some amount of walking.
6. Is smoking permitted on the train ?
Smoking is prohibited on the train, as per Indian law.
7. Can I buy gifts on board ?
Maharajas’ Express has a high-end boutique carriage where you can buy gifts and memorabilia.
8. Is there any provision for an extra bed?
Extra beds are not provided. There are twin & double beds available. Children will have to share the bed.